FAMOUS PLACES AND POPULAR TOURIST DESTINATIONS WE HAVE BEEN TO
[Places To See Before You're Too Old]
%%%%%%%%%: May Peace Be Upon You :%%%%%%%%%
&&& "enjoy your visit" &&&

20 February 2014

Aston Palembang Hotel and Convention Centre

Palembang, Indonesia
18th February to 21st February 2014
Aston Palembang Hotel and Convention Center is a four star hotel in Palembang and the tallest building in the whole Sumatra. A modern hotel and convention center featuring 173 elegantly furnished rooms and suites, most with spectaculars views of the city and its lush environment. Award winning beds and luxurious amenities are just some of the excellent features that promise you a warm ambient and wonderful stay.
During my visit to Palembang, I stayed 4 nites here at this nice 4-Star Hotel. Nice rooms, excellent bed (with 4 pillows), large flat screen TV, good breakfast, scrumptious 'sup buntut goreng or bakar, all the required amenities and a 'rain-shower' bathroom. Service is excellent, staff are nice and helpful. When I complaint of the 'weak signal' on my WIFI : due to my room being at the end of the corridor (cos I do a lot of Blogging) ; they installed a "repeater" in my room to ensure that I get excellent WIFI signals : which I felt that this is service beyond expectations. Bravo Aston. Will surely come back and stay here ... if we are coming this away again ... which I think is very very soon ...



















 The 'WIFI repeater' installed in my room








No comments:

Post a Comment